Fall In Defender!
Every shift began with that command … and that is how we knew we were going to work. Your interest, donation, or your membership allows the Security Forces Museum Foundation to keep the exhibits fresh, relevant, and growing. Please consider becoming a member or making a donation. But by all means, please enjoy your visit and come back often.
Membership Secures Our History
The mission of the USAF Security Forces Museum Foundation is to provide capital support for the USAF Security Forces Museum for facility improvement and expansion and those projects for which the USAF is not available. Your membership ensures story of the Air Police, Security Police and Security Forces will continue to be told through dynamic and evolving exhibits, adding collections, and improving research and education.
Your Donations At Work
Planned Future Exhibit Enhancements
In the next 3-5 years you will see and experience at your Security Forces Museum:
- Multiple interactive display panels
- Automated video screens
- Wifi audio presentations over visitors smartphones
- Barcodes that bring up additional exhibit information on smartphones
Recently Added/Improved Exhibits
Donations and membership resulted in the following changes in the last year:
- Added a Emergency Services Team/Tactical Neutralization Team display
- Added a Security Police/Security Forces transportation exhibit
- Completely new and vastly improved Military Working Dog display
- Enhanced entry area and Hall of Honor with lasered metal art
- New lighting throughout the museum
Donating Items to Museum
Individuals who have items they believe may be of historical significance and add to the displays of the Security Forces Museum Annex MUST first contact the museum staff.
Please DO NOT send items before getting museum staff approval.
Either call: 201-671-3055 or 210-671-3599 or email